A natural solution meeting the demands set by the most exacting standards
Based on the use of pumice, PonceBloc® takes advantage of the natural qualities of this volcanic rock material :
- long-term thermal insulation
- acoustic absorption
- extended lifetime of the building
The magmatic nature of the pumice block, as a result of its low thermal conductivity, develops exceptional thermal insulation power, thus providing a choice from a wide range of high performance construction systems.
Associated with appropriate equipment, the PonceBloc® construction systems :
- provide thermal performance meeting low energy consumption (50 KWh/m²/yr).
- those of the RT2012 and positive energy building (BEPos – 15 KWh/m²/yr) requirements.
- endow the building with airtight characteristics complying with current and future thermal.
- regulations through its conventional assembly principle.
- also comply fully with present and future seismic protection regulations.
- demonstrate exceptional dimensional stability in all circumstances.
An acclaimed material
The PonceBloc® integrated insulation product meets the requirements of the EN 771-3 standard.